Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Being Sick

I have been sick for the last two days. All I have is a feverish cold, which is really not a big deal. So, I just tried to shrug it off this morning and left for work optimistically ready to get a lot accomplished today. As I was walking to the lab though, I started hacking up a lung and feeling very dizzy. By the time I got to work I really was not feeling well (almost to the point of tearing up a little…I know…its ridiculous). Thanks to my wonderful co-workers I was able to leave early and I have spent the rest of the day being a lazy bum resting at home and surfing the internet even though I have so much to do. My question is…actually I can’t remember what I was thinking when I started writing this…sorry…I’ll blame it on being sick.

1 comment:

trentathon said...

I think you deserve a nice, relaxing day...