Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh the memories

Ok, so I did this on some of my friends' blogs and so now feel obligated to post this on mine (I have no idea why I feel obligated, I just do). However, I detest anything remotely like chain letters (i.e., anything that requires that you do something and then "pass-it-on" to said number of people). Just to clarify though, I don't even remotely detest people who send stuff like that to me, I just detest the actual things. Yet despite all of that here I am posting this.

If you want to share memories of me, I think it would probably be kind of amusing but please just ignore #2 unless you really want to do it.

So here it is:

"1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you."

Oh, and I really don't promise to do that stuff in #2, even though I might. I just don't want to commit to anything that serious or make assumptions like that.

Wow...this post kind of has negative undertones. Sorry. I promise I'm not feeling negative at all right now.

3 comments:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I remember some fantastic conversations we had in trio with you, me and Heidi. Those were fabulous, with the three of us settled around our kitchen table, talking about things that worked and things that decidedly don't work, and how we feel about it all.

Here's to many more conversations like that! (Even though we'll have to do without Heidi for now.)

Joanna said...

I remember you coming home and telling us the horrific things you'd done to animals that day. (Poor Pierre, the cat.)

And I remember when we lived at BDA and you had your stovetop popcorn maker, and you sat down on the carpet to eat your popcorn and the hot popcorn pot melted the carpet. And then everytime you used the pot it gave that melted plastic smell again, and then the next time we used the electric burner it smelled like melted plastic again. But man, that thing did make good popcorn!

Staci said...

My favorite memory is when you, anne and i would hop on our bikes for a little exercise and end up at starbucks, buy a chocolate chip fappacino and drink it, ride home and sit in the pool (which has a whole other set of memories)! Good times!