Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Miracles Happen!

After a frantic two-week cram session, a major freak-out moment in the bathroom of the testing center during the break after I ran out of time on the physical sciences section and had to click random answers for the last 15ish questions, and a month of having my stomach in knots and neurotically checking the website even when I knew scores weren't posted yet...

It's official! MCAT scores are finally in, and despite Kaplan's oh-so-ardent assertion to the contrary, it really is possible to successfully cram for the MCAT!

Although I don't deserve my score by any possible stretch of the imagination (I attribute it all to divine intervention...seriously, there is no other logical explanation), I am super happy/relieved to know that my application was not permanently damaged by my irresponsible study methods and that now the chances that I will actually get into medical school and get to become a doctor have gone from "probably" to "most-likely."

Whew! What a HUGE relief! Now I'm just trying to finalize my application and figure out what schools to apply to. So if you have any opinions, I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

holy crud, I knew it I knew it I knew it.

You're a super-genius world saver, pretty much.