Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm not as stupid as I thought I was

It's true! I'm really not!

Last night I was getting really depressed about how little time I have left (less than two weeks now) and how much more stuff I still have to review.

(Seriously though, I was on the verge of tears...it was pretty ridiculous).

I was venting these woes of mine to my oh-so-wise sister who advised me to just take a practice test (one of the ones from the people who actually make the MCAT) to give myself an idea of where I was.

So today that's just what I did. And really, I was completely shocked at how well I did! (Don't worry I'm not gonna tell you my exact score, because it wasn't nearly as good as I want to do). Anyway...it's kinda comforting to know that I'm not as much of a dunce as I have been feeling lately. Phew! Now I guess I need to dive right back into the books. Chao!

No comments: