Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why is my life so great?

So...today on the plane I was readin' my scrips and I love how they just know what to say every time!  With the ever-present MCAT looming (among other things) it was just great to be reminded that...

"A portion of [His] Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge, and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God." (Alma 18:35)

It is good to remember who the Source of all knowledge is, and that He is willing to share it with me if my desires are in line with His.  Awesome huh!  And the best part is...I know my desire to do well on this test so that I can go where I am supposed to go to medical school so that I can become the kind of doctor He wants me to be so that I can alleviate some of the pain and suffering of His children IS a righteous desire "which [is] in God."  And I know it is what He wants me to do...and that is am amazing feeling.

So watch out MCAT...I'm ready...(or at least I will be by May 23rd!)


p.s. I graduated!...(pictures and details to follow after the MCAT...)
p.p.s. Heidi I don't want you to move yet!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

yeah! you're home! i'm glad. you will do amazing on the mcat. i'll see you in three weeks... or on sunday. :)